Keurig K-Elite Single Serve
Combining premium modern design and programmable features, the Keurig K-Elite Single Serve Coffee Maker delivers outstanding beverage customization to fit anyone’s preference.
Although small in size, the coffee maker is amazingly versatile. Using the machine you can treat yourself to a cup of steaming hot coffee from a variety of K-Cup pods, brew your own coffee using Universal My K-Cup reusable coffee filter or use water boiled by the machine to prepare instant soups, oatmeal and the like.
You can even program your coffee maker to wake you up with delicious java aroma or treat yourself to a relaxing cup after a long day out.
Features and Benefits
- Brews a variety of cup sizes: 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 oz
- Strong brew increases the strength and bold taste of your coffee’s flavor.
- Brew hot over ice at the touch of a button for full-flavored, delicious iced coffee.
- Brews K-Cup pods in under a minute.
- Large 75oz water reservoir allows you to brew 8 cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. Removable reservoir makes refilling easy.
- Hot water on demand is perfect for instant soups or oatmeal.
- Simple button controls – Just insert a pod, select your desired cup size, and brew your perfect cup in under a minute.
- Removable drip tray accommodates travel mugs up to 7.2” tall and holds a full accidental brew for easy cleanup.
- Brewer maintenance reminder alerts you when it is time to descale your coffee maker.
- Quiet brew technology minimizes noise when the coffee maker is in use.
- Brews coffee, tea, hot cocoa, specialty, and iced beverages.
- Compatible with the My K-Cup Universal Reusable Coffee Filter, allowing you to brew with your own ground coffee.
- Using Auto On allows setting the exact time your coffee maker should turn on in the morning.
- Auto-Off allows setting the time your coffee maker shuts off after your last brew for energy savings.
- Adjust the brew temperature between 187° and 192°.
- High Altitude Setting ensures your coffee maker works properly at altitudes >5,000 feet.